We understand that a good fleet is much more than just cars on the road. It's a significant investment of your time and money – and impacts your employees' comfort and safety, as well as your long-term running costs, while affecting the public face of any forward-thinking business.
From the popular ix35 or the versatile i20 or the practical iLoad, we can make financial arrangements to suit your budget
Hyundai vehicles are also the product of sustainable thinking, offering eco-friendly driving and brilliant fuel economy. And thanks to their reduced whole-of-life costs along with exclusive business discounts, they make great financial sense too.
Hyundai Fleet Advantage represents Hyundai's exceptional commitment to service, and a range of specific benefits to fleet customers. These benefits include Government, National and General Fleet discounts, tax benefits and fixed-price routine service from selected corporate dealers and much more – another reason why choosing Hyundai makes perfect business sense. To find out if your business or salary packaging arrangements qualify for one of Hyundai's many fleet programs please apply online.
General Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of between 5–49 vehicles that are registered in one of the following ways
:• The business name or trading name of the company or business
• The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business, or
• The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of between 6–49 vehicles.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered.
National Fleet discounts are available for all Hyundai registered business fleets with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater that are registered in one of the following ways:
• The business name or trading name of the company or business
• The name(s) of a Director or Partner of the company or business
• The name of a subsidiary company, where the subsidiary is 50% or more owned by the parent company, with a total fleet size of 50 vehicles or greater
• All vehicle orders received from a Hyundai registered Fleet Management and Leasing Company or Salary Packaging Company. Includes Tool of Trade vehicles and Novated leases.
When determining the total fleet size of a Hyundai registered business fleet, company owned/leased vehicles, employee novated leases and salary-packaged vehicles are considered. Employees of Hyundai registered business fleets that are entitled to Nat
The following entities are also entitled to receive National Fleet discounts
:• Members of associations, national franchisees, sub-contractors or special groups registered with Hyundai
• All Hire Car Companies (including Limousines)
• All dealership staff where a Hyundai franchise is held within the Dealership Group (minimum 6 months employment)
• Funeral Directors
• Driver Training Schools
• All School and Education workers, (includes; Teachers and Administration staff)
• All Government Employees where part of a salary package / novated lease
• Full Time Sub Contractors to an eligible National Fleet
• Ministers of Religion
• Totally and Permanently Incapacitated ex-servicepersons (TPIs)
• Korean War Veterans
• Members of the Korean Chamber of Commerce in Australia, and their Employees
• Members of The Association of Independent Retirees
• Employees of the Football Federation of Australia (FFA) or an A League club
• Employees of approved HMCA Suppliers. The supplier must be registered and recorded in the Hyundai Fleet Client List.
For National Fleet pricing, please contact Northpoint Hyundai.
• Commonwealth Government Departments and Agencies that operate subject to the Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997 (FMA Act)
• Local Councils and County Councils
• All bona fide Religious Institutions and their affiliates, as recognised in section 22 of the marriage act
• All Government Funded Organisations (where the funding may be used for the purchase of a Motor Vehicle)
• Charitable Organisations
• All Schools
• Other tertiary education facilities
• Income Tax Exempt / Not For Profit Organisations
• Benevolent Nursing homes and community based child care facilities and other welfare and community service providers
Northpoint Toyota’s Fleet Management program all aspects of Fleet Management. We have proven experience, staff and systems functioning within diverse environments capable of being readily adapted so as to add value and cost savings to your business no matter what size, location or environment.
Northpoint can develop a Total Fleet Management Solution for you. We manage passenger through to heavy vehicle fleets.
From Fleet acquisition through to disposal, Northpoint can ensure maximum cost savings throughout every vehice's life.
Northpoint’s comprehensive In Vehicle Management System (IVMS) management solution provides extensive reporting and concise trend analysis.