[P1] Apple CarPlay™ requires iPhone 5© or subsequent model (lightning cable) in order to operate. Apple© and iPhone© are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
[P2] Android™ Auto requires a device with Android 5.0 operating system or subsequent version in order to operate. Android™ is a registered trademark of Google.
[P3] Wireless smartphone charger requires a Qi-enabled smartphone or adaptor to operate. Only available in the Highlander variant.
[P5] Finishes specified as leather may contain elements of genuine leather, polyurethane leather (leather substitute) or man-made materials, or a combination thereof.
+ Hyundai Smartsense as standard: Drive with confidence knowing you're surrounded by in-built, interconnected sensors and alerts acting like a second pair of eyes.
- Blind-Spot Collision-Avoidance Assist (BCA)
- Driver Attention Warning (DAW)
- Leading Vehicle Departure Alert (LVDA)
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) - camera and radar type, including:
- Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist detection
- City/Urban/Interurban operational speeds
- Junction Turning (FCA-JT) functionality
- Lane Keeping Assist - Line/Road-Edge (LKA-L/R)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) and Rear Occupant Alert (ROA) Advanced (Elite variant)
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist (ISLA)
- Safe Exit Warning (SEW)
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go (SCC w/ S&G)
- Steering wheel with Haptic feedback
- Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM) (Highlander variant)
- High Beam Assist (HBA) (Highlander variant)
- Parking Collision-avoidance Assist-Rear (PCA-R) (Highlander variant)
- Surround View Monitor (SVM) (Highlander variant)
Hyundai SmartSense™ is a registered trademark of Hyundai Motor Company. Safety features are not a substitute for attentive driving.