Every new chapter has a beginning. This is ours. The i30 N is Hyundai’s first true high-performance car, developed to debut the N division and redefine the way in which
the world views our vehicles.
The i30 N features a unique exterior design to cheat wind and win hearts - from the front headlamps distinguished by a black bezel, aggressive front bumper featuring
larger air intakes to unique 19” alloy wheels.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) when active utilises the front radar sensor & windshield mounted camera to detect vehicles and pedestrians in front of the vehicle. If a potential collision is detected, the FCW system will sound an audible warning chime and display a visual warning in the supervision cluster. Available on SR (DCT only), SR Premium, Elite & Premium variants.
Naturally the i30 N is fitted with seven airbags, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and the very latest safety systems. Central to this is the standard inclusion of Hyundai SmartSense™, which brings Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) – City, Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), and Driver Attention Alert (DAA).
To ensure you’re always connected, the i30 N comes with an 8-inch multimedia touchscreen with DAB+ radio, Bluetooth®1 connectivity and Apple CarPlay™2 and Android™3 Auto compatibility. It also comes with satellite navigation and SUNA™ Live Traffic Updates4 to help you navigate the best route.
The interior of the i30 N is unlike that of any other Hyundai. It starts with sports front seats, available in cloth or suede effect/leather1 which are designed to provide exceptional support and comfort. Extendable under-thigh cushions for both driver and front passenger to further enhance this.
2.0L turbo GDI four cylinder. Six-speed manual
202kW/353Nm (overboost 378Nm)
• Performance brake package
• Electro-mechanical Limited Slip Differential
• Electronically Controlled Suspension
• Active Variable Exhaust System
• Launch Control
• Rear stiffness bar – chassis brace in luggage area
• Rev matching
• N race computer
• N drive mode system
• Full body styling package
• 19-inch alloy wheels, Pirelli P-Zero HN tyres
• LED headlights and taillights
• LED Daytime Running Lamps
• 8” touch screen satellite navigation
• Apple CarPlay™1 and Android™2 Auto compatibility
• DAB+ radio
• Bluetooth®3 connectivity
• SUNA™4 live traffic updates
• Dual zone climate control
• Alloy pedals
• Sports front seats
• Driver’s extendable thigh-support
• Windscreen auto defog function
• Power windows
• Cruise control
• Hyundai SmartSense™5 including:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
• Rear view camera with rear park assist system
• Automatic dusk sensing headlights
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• 7 airbags
^Model comparison disclaimer: Comparative data is based on information obtained from JATO for models specified above. Data current as at April 2018. ‘●’ means available.
After purchasing your new Tuscon, the next step is to provide you and your new Hyundai with the highest levels of ongoing service and support,
through the Hyundai iCare program.