Every new chapter has a beginning. This is ours. The i30 N is Hyundai’s first true high-performance car, developed to debut the N division and redefine the way in which
the world views our vehicles.
The i30 N features a unique exterior design to cheat wind and win hearts - from the front headlamps distinguished by a black bezel, aggressive front bumper featuring
larger air intakes to unique 19” alloy wheels.
Forward Collision Warning (FCW) when active utilises the front radar sensor & windshield mounted camera to detect vehicles and pedestrians in front of the vehicle. If a potential collision is detected, the FCW system will sound an audible warning chime and display a visual warning in the supervision cluster. Available on SR (DCT only), SR Premium, Elite & Premium variants.
Naturally the i30 N is fitted with seven airbags, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and the very latest safety systems. Central to this is the standard inclusion of Hyundai SmartSense™, which brings Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) – City, Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), and Driver Attention Alert (DAA).
To ensure you’re always connected, the i30 N comes with an 8-inch multimedia touchscreen with DAB+ radio, Bluetooth®1 connectivity and Apple CarPlay™2 and Android™3 Auto compatibility. It also comes with satellite navigation and SUNA™ Live Traffic Updates4 to help you navigate the best route.
The interior of the i30 N is unlike that of any other Hyundai. It starts with sports front seats, available in cloth or suede effect/leather1 which are designed to provide exceptional support and comfort. Extendable under-thigh cushions for both driver and front passenger to further enhance this.
2.0L turbo GDI four cylinder. Six-speed manual
202kW/353Nm (overboost 378Nm)
• Performance brake package
• Electro-mechanical Limited Slip Differential
• Electronically Controlled Suspension
• Active Variable Exhaust System
• Launch Control
• Rear stiffness bar – chassis brace in luggage area
• Rev matching
• N race computer
• N drive mode system
• Full body styling package
• 19-inch alloy wheels, Pirelli P-Zero HN tyres
• LED headlights and taillights
• LED Daytime Running Lamps
• 8” touch screen satellite navigation
• Apple CarPlay™1 and Android™2 Auto compatibility
• DAB+ radio
• Bluetooth®3 connectivity
• SUNA™4 live traffic updates
• Dual zone climate control
• Alloy pedals
• Sports front seats
• Driver’s extendable thigh-support
• Windscreen auto defog function
• Power windows
• Cruise control
• Hyundai SmartSense™5 including:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS)
• Rear view camera with rear park assist system
• Automatic dusk sensing headlights
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
• 7 airbags
^Model comparison disclaimer: Comparative data is based on information obtained from JATO for models specified above. Data current as at April 2018. ‘●’ means available.
When you drive away in your new Hyundai i30 N, it’s just the start of a brilliant journey. From your complimentary first service at 1,500 km, Hyundai offers Australia’s highest levels of ongoing support and care in our iCare program. Find Out More About Hyundai icare >